Le Forum des Pionniers de Templeuve Index du Forum

Le Forum des Pionniers de Templeuve
Bienvenue sur le forum des pionniers de Templeuve ! Scouts toujours ! Prêt !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

To?%Please Daddy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Pionniers de Templeuve Index du Forum -> .::Zone Scoute::. -> • Les Niouz' •
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wyleegraci

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: To?%Please Daddy Répondre en citant

To Please Daddy > bit.ly/1ZfcC3g

To Please Daddy, the other side of the line

10cf746e54
She is his prized possession. Ive just been sitting and crying at the thought of one day the inevitable of death, and Im left without him. Follow Follow “Daddy's Naughty Little Girl” Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. He was maybe six feet tall with sandy brown hair and dark blue eyes. We should try to be helpful and appreciative.

I even got a daddys girl shirt made up, I wear when we go out together. I went from working 6 days a week before him, to being the good little house mouse when we started living together. Glad to see there is a world of like minded people out there. I still have a hard time accepting that its a part of me because it isnt socially acceptable really except in the DDlg community. Being alone when you are upsetis so much worse than being cuddled while you are angry. A girl needs the stability and protection of a man who is more dominant than she is. If something is done dishonestly& I think that is a problem. Shes intelligent, very successful in her career and I am the Captain of her Heart. When the girl acts badly, she expects to be disciplined or punished for the infraction.

blanco y negrothe vampire diaries s04e12windows server 2008 foundationatkgirlfriends victoria rae blackthe japanese mindettv arrow s02e06Finders keepers is_safe:1tangled nl subthe big bang theory season 8 episode 13for coloured girls

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Pionniers de Templeuve Index du Forum -> .::Zone Scoute::. -> • Les Niouz' • Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation